Monday, August 10, 2009

Becca & Damian and Their Amazing Family!!

Becca & I go back.....Waaaaaay back!! Okay, okay maybe not that far back but we met in high school. We were very fortunate to reconnect within the past few years thorough Myspace & Facebook. I was more than honored when she asked us to shoot a pregnancy and family session!

We had such a blast with this family! We went to a local park and just had fun with it! It was a perfect Sunday afternoon. It's so amazing to me to see friends from your past and to see how amazing mothers and fathers they have become. Becca is just one of those pregnant woman that just glows. I hope to be as happy and cheerful as her when I am 9 months pregnant!

Becca: Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your family for the day! We had such a great time with you guys! I can't wait for the little one to come in a couple weeks!!!

No comments: