Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Melissa & Wally:: The Wedding

Melissa (aka Christina Aguilera) & Wally were married earlier this month at Humphrey's by the Bay. What an amazing wedding! Melissa and Wally both have two kids each so it was almost like the joining of the Brady Bunch. Melissa was SMOKING hot and I kept telling her that she looked like Christina Aguilera.

Melissa & Wally: Thank you both so much for letting us be a part of your day. We had a blast and can't wait to join you in Cabo for your one year anniversary (wink, wink!)




This picture is a total candid shot that Trav caught of the guys. Wally was sad that he didn't have sunglasses to wear like his guys so he made his own!


At every wedding, the most emotional part for me is ALWAYS the father-daughter dance. I always tell myself to hold it together and to not cry...I failed at this one. This one took the cake! Very emotional dance of Melissa and her father.

No comments: