Friday, November 7, 2008

Melissa & Wally Engagement Session at La Jolla

It NEVER rains in San Diego...(that's what I like to tell myself) but of course there is scattered showers ALL morning before our engagement session with Melissa & Wally. Luckly, we were scheduled for an afternoon session and the weather was PERFECT!!!! There are so many pictures I love from this shoot that I (well Trav made me) limit the number I posted as teasers. :) Melissa & Wally are sooooo cute and in love and it shows in each picture.

Melissa sent me the cutest email right after our shoot that I wanted to share:

"Wally hates taking pictures but he had the best time. He kept telling me how much he liked having to kiss me :)"

Guys: We can't wait for the wedding! We can already tell it's going to be amazing!!!!



No comments: